The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Awe-inspiring stuff

This is wonderful, it really gives you a perspective on the size of the universe. A lot of very informative...stuff was in that - you must have done your research!
This is easily one of the best educational flash projects I have ever seen. Well done!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Bloontasticness

A good, good game with massive re-play factor available. Some new absolutely great towers, although I prefered the old two-route upgrade style there's no denying that the new one works.
I was initially annoyed with the pay-for upgades but the free game is complete so I'm no longer worried.
Well done with this latest bloon game; you deserve each and every star I gave you.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Best...windows parody...ever!

Loved every single moment of this game and the chat thingy was brilliant.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Brilliance at its best

This game is fun to play and satisfying to make progress. Plus, you can upgrade everything!! What could be more awesome? Incidentally, I like the second graphics upgrade more than any that follow it.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Elephantastic!

This is a very imaginative game and while simple, it made you think and was entertaining to play. Each level (Or stage) was the same but with a different challenge and that really made you want to go on to complete it.
My first try results were:
Time: 7:42:32.5
Deaths: 34

Elephant Rave Elephant Rave

Elephants!!

It's a very simple game that is completely addicting and great fun to play. Also, it has elephants - whats not to like?

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

Never gets old

Playing this game is fully entertaining and is a great time-waster, I'll never get bored of it. An added bonus is that dying is just as fun as succeeding!!

:the game: :the game:

Wow

For a game with simple gameplay, little story and no character development, this sure is good! Really, I don't know why I love this game but I do! (I think it's the charm of the thing).
One final note: I just lost the game because of this game.
Another final note: Great game!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Suicide made fun

It makes a nice change to have to kill youself for once. The levels were challenging enough and I particulary liked the ones that required you to think outside the box. Overall, a brilliant game!