GLaDos Badass GLaDos Badass

This is NOT a lie.

I loved every second of this amazing flash.
Your ASHPD is almost perfectly accurate. This is a great tribute to Aperture science and Portal.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Two words: Complete awesomness.

Another absolutely brilliant flash animation! The graphics and animation were great, the sound was clear and the jokes were flawless. I love the way that the Mastermind acts like a spoiled child - it really adds to the humour and just seems right.

Squeak Squeak

Rodents rule!

This is a very clever animation with seemless interaction between animation and reality.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Awe-inspiring stuff

This is wonderful, it really gives you a perspective on the size of the universe. A lot of very informative...stuff was in that - you must have done your research!
This is easily one of the best educational flash projects I have ever seen. Well done!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Bloontasticness

A good, good game with massive re-play factor available. Some new absolutely great towers, although I prefered the old two-route upgrade style there's no denying that the new one works.
I was initially annoyed with the pay-for upgades but the free game is complete so I'm no longer worried.
Well done with this latest bloon game; you deserve each and every star I gave you.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Best...windows parody...ever!

Loved every single moment of this game and the chat thingy was brilliant.

Popcorn [EON Remix] Popcorn [EON Remix]

Pure awesomeness

I have heard this song reproduced so many times and this is by FAR the best of the lot. Everything just sounds.....flawless - Brilliant job!!